What do you need to do?
1. Photograph 6 surface exploration tiles, small cup, and 5 tumblers.
2. Print out images, and use them when writing your reflection of learning papers.
3. Review hand out on requirements for paper. Remember the paper must be typed and written in paragrah form.
4. If you were on a wheel, you are required to turn in your wheel kit cleaned. Please make sure you are checked off the kit list. Clean out your locker. Wipe down the bottom of the locker. Take the lock off. Get a piece of tape. Put your combination on the tape with a marker and put the lock inside the door of the locker. See me to check you out.
5. Turn in paper with images, with check out sheet.
6. If you are continuing on, please hold onto your wheel kit, or tools, and put a new name on the locker.
Kat of Conley Ridge Road - Penland School lost a good friend on June 28 when Kat Conley died of a stroke at age 72. As many people reading this will know, Kat ran Penland’s supply st...
6 days ago