What do you need to do?
1. Photograph 6 surface exploration tiles, small cup, and 5 tumblers.
2. Print out images, and use them when writing your reflection of learning papers.
3. Review hand out on requirements for paper. Remember the paper must be typed and written in paragrah form.
4. If you were on a wheel, you are required to turn in your wheel kit cleaned. Please make sure you are checked off the kit list. Clean out your locker. Wipe down the bottom of the locker. Take the lock off. Get a piece of tape. Put your combination on the tape with a marker and put the lock inside the door of the locker. See me to check you out.
5. Turn in paper with images, with check out sheet.
6. If you are continuing on, please hold onto your wheel kit, or tools, and put a new name on the locker.
A Concentration in Iteration - There’s something special that happens in the wood studio over the course of a workshop. Students find the patience and focus to work intensely on just a...
3 days ago